Franchise Info - What it Takes
A Garbanzo franchisee is a certain type of group. One that shares our passion for fresh, healthy, high quality specialty foods. One that agrees that the way you treat a customer is equally as important as what you serve them. One who understands the restaurant business is a lot of hard work, not a hobby. And one that will help us bring Garbanzo to markets throughout the United States and enjoy the kind of success we've already seen in Colorado. While we are reserving all Colorado and D.C./Baltimore markets for growth of our company-owned stores, we are expanding quickly across the country through franchisees. Our franchise partners are actively developing in Austin, San Antonio and Dallas, Texas, Oklahoma City, Okla., New York City Metro area, and Orange County, Calif. As a result, some portions or all of those markets may no longer be available. Texas, California and the Northeast Corridor remain development priorities for Garbanzo. Other territories will be considered based on the strength of the candidate and market demographics.
So how do you know if Garbanzo might be a good fit for you? We're looking for highly qualified operators who possess:
- Successful multi-unit restaurant experience, preferably in the market to be developed.
- In depth knowledge of the market.
- An approved Operating Partner, who lives in the market to be developed with at least 10% equity.
- A commitment to a multi unit development plan, typically 10 stores, unless market penetration requires less.
- The necessary financial resources to develop the Garbanzo brand.
In general, we require:
- $3 million Net Worth (individual or partnership)*.
- $1 million in liquid assets (individual or partnership)*.
* Larger markets and/or agreements may require more. If you meet these qualifications, please submit a Franchise Information Request.