About/Contact Us - Community Involvement
Giving back is one of our number one goals. Garbanzo supports community organizations through sponsorships, in-restaurant fundraisers and donations of food. Currently, our primary areas of focus include, but are not limited to, non-profit organizations that support the environment, activities that support youth involvement and advancement, community improvement projects, and the arts.
Requests for support must be received six weeks in advance of the event date. We review requests as they are received, so we encourage you to apply early.
Due to the large number of requests we receive, we cannot honor all of them. However, preference is given to those requests that:
- Encourage community participation and attract additional support
- Meet an identified need in the community
- Creatively promote positive change
If your request meets the above guidelines, please submit your organizations proposal that includes the following information:
- Description and Date of Event
- Contact Information
- Event Marketing (fliers, advertisements, etc.)
- Rights that would be extended to Garbanzo for participation (logo placement, ad in catalog, etc.)
- Type of request (donation, sponsorship, fundraiser)
Please submit your completed request via email.